Monday 10 August 2009

"March of the state spies: One in 78 adults came under state-sanctioned surveillance last year"

Who said we don't live in a police state, this is worse than the Communist countries I used to go to in the 1970s 80s and 90s as a HGV driver, I have said for a long time now that this government has turned this country almost from a democracy into a Communist country.
They may have had there problems in the Eastern block before the fall on the Berlin wall, but they were never treated like this, and being a regular visitor to these countries all those years ago, I do know what I'm talking about.
Ask the Slovak prime minister, and he will agree with me because he was the one who told them in Brussels that it is worse than being under the Kremlin.
And I reckon he should know what he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment